Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 14: Peanut Butter Cups

The recipe is Celine's and it can be found HERE. The only change I made was to add a heaping tablespoon of creamy peanut butter to the chocolate.

I made these when I was trying to figure out if only large amounts of chocolate made me feel sick. Eating one of these made me feel a little bit "bleh" but it was worth it! My dad helped me make these and I think both of us really enjoyed using paintbrushes to cover the mini-cupcake liners with chocolate. Is it art? Is it dessert? Why not both!

These did not take very much time to make, even counting the time of the chocolate chilling. I kept them refrigerated after making them, as they tended to melt fairly quickly.

6 comments:

Bex said...

you're tempting me! these look sooooo gooood!

Jenni said...

Holy shit! I was going to make those today. Twinsies! <3

Anonymous said...

Triple yum!

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture! I made them with PB the other day too [I mean, in the melted chocolate] and like them even better that way.
have you tried eating them straight out of the freezer? so good!

aTxVegn said...

Yum! Those are perfect!

Jen Treehugger said...

OMG!!!
I am actually speechless!